Monday, October 11, 2010

Another interesting feature in SQL Share / Jump Start TV

I noticed another interesting and innovative feature in the SQL share email today. The email features "Your Scorecard". A view of it below.










This scorecard tells me that I have done 35 minutes of learning and my goal should be 120 minutes per month.
I think this is a great feature to motivate you and monitor yourself of how much you are learning. If you can set yourself a goal of 120 minutes of learning per month that should be really good for your career development.

So if you are not yet subscribed please do so from the sql share login link

No comments:

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...