Hope you will get rid of the merged and hidden cells problem a lot quicker than the time I spent resolving this issue.
Monday, January 15, 2018
Tips to eliminate merged and hidden cells issue when a SSRS reports export to excel.
From the past 3 days I have been working on resolving merged and hidden cells issues when an SSRS reports is exported to excel.
Here are some tips that you can use to resolve this issue.
To eliminate blank A,B,C columns at the beginning of the excel file, ensure that the report starts with no space on the left hand side of the report as shown below.
When you have multiple Tablix in your report ensure that they are aligned on both left and right sides of the report as shown below.
When you have title blocks ensure that they are in line with all the Tablix of the report as shown below
Last but not least if you have column groups, then ensure that the report size is same as all the Tablix and titles aligned as shown below.
After following all these tips and there are still merged and hidden cells, then ensure that each of the cells/columns in your matrix or Tablix are formatted with width rounded off to either no decimals or 2 decimals as shown below.
At the beginning of this month, I received an email from #microsoft telling me that I have received the Most Valuable Professional (MVP Awa...
This morning I was trying to call a stored procedure and insert the results in a temp table using the following code -- create table #...
In this post I would like to share my experience of migrating our Reporting server from sql server We installed SQL SERVER 2017 on...
Today I was trying Node.js to connect to SQL Server, the connection to the sql server failed with the below error. name: 'ConnectionE...