Friday, February 23, 2018
Saturday, February 17, 2018
My session is as below:
Had a very good day listening to some of the great speakers.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Did you know that you could export data from different SSRS Tablix into different excel sheets of a workbook?
Monday, January 15, 2018
Hope you will get rid of the merged and hidden cells problem a lot quicker than the time I spent resolving this issue.
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Thursday, January 04, 2018
There you go ... You are now connected to your Power BI Model using SSMS.
Thursday, December 28, 2017
- Backed up my one and only one worldwide SSAS database.
- Detached the database
- Checked the server mode in the SSAS properties as shown below.
Disconnected from my SSAS instance.
- Went to location -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS13.DEVELOPER\OLAP\Config
- Made a copy of the MSMDSRV.INI file
- Then opened notepad as Administrator as shown below
- Then from notepad opened the MSMDSRV.INI file
- Changed the deploymentmode from 0 to 2 as shown below
- Restarted the Analysis Services as shown below.
- Then connected to the SSAS instance in Management Studio and checked the properties.
- The Server Model is showing as Tabular as shown below
I know I cannot reattach the worldwide multidimensional model database I saved earlier.
More in a next blog whether I have been successful or not.
At my work I have inherited a database where the partitioning was not done correctly. This database holds millions and millions of records...
The following features cannot be saved in macro-free workbooks VB Project To save a file with these features, click no, and then choose ...
I have been in hibernation for too long now. I have changed jobs and now hjaving an opportunity to work on SAS code after nearly 11 years. ...