Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Initiating kids to participate in Back to School Power BI Competition organised by Microsoft

I have seen this tweet from Charles Sterling regarding Back to School Power BI Competition.

Since I have taught Power BI for 11 11 to 15 year old kids last year, I thought lets try and submit a few Power BI files if they are interested.  So I had a session with them today where I went through the Back to School Power BI competition rules.  I have initially created 3 groups making three 16 year olds as leaders to these 3 groups. 

I have asked them to spend some time and come up with ideas for creating Power BI visualisations for this competition.  Each team came up with a few options. 

The three 16 year old kids came to me and said that they want to make a separate group and create an app using Power BI that is useful for high school kids to choose their career pathways.  So the 4th group was created.

Now we have 4 groups trying to create Power BI visualisations.  I am anxiously waiting to see what they finally decide to work on.  We are meeting again in a week's time



No comments:

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...