Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Free Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids Week 5 update

Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids aged between 9 to 14 years week 5 update. Had a great time on Monday with 10 kids and 2 parents attending the SQL course. #sqlfamily #microsoftnz 

There was no class last week as I was away in Melbourne at the #powerplatformsummit.

So there was almost a 2 week gap so I revised all that they have learnt so far in the last 4 weeks by asking them a lot of questions.  Most of the questions some of the kids answered them right but the revision helped them to understand a bit more.

I was pleased to see most of the kids eagerly answering my questions. I felt that now all the kids are able to genuinely understand what I am trying to teach them.

This week they learnt some of the basic SQL functions like Min, Max, Count, AVG, SUM.  String functions like Left and Right.

In the next session I am planning to cover the importing of data from a csv and also will try and explain joins to them.

I am looking forward for the session on next Monday.






No comments:

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...