Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Free Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids Week 3

Free Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids Week 3
Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids aged between 9 to 14 years week 3 update. It was a full house yesterday with 15 kids and 5 parents attending the course. #sqlfamily #microsoftnz

During my recap of what happened last week, most of the kids wanted to answer all of my questions.  For the homework that I have given, Imost of them completed the creation of the tables.  But everyone forgot to create the foreign keys.

There were only 2 challenges faced by the kids when they were doing their home work. First was when they had a space in the database or table name. Second was the table was not created in the new database they created.

The agenda for week 3 was to show them how to insert data into the tables and view the data.  I could just cover select statement and basic where clause and the time was up.

I feel very happy to see the enthusiasm in all of these kids. I am looking forward for the session on next Monday.

Below are few photos from the session.






No comments:

Need admin approval -- Azure webapp message

Challenge encountered :  Today one of my colleague could not access a webapp that I have created in our Azure Tenant.  The error is as follo...