I needed to automate the process of refreshing my Sql Server Analysis Services Cubes. My SQL server is 2000 and Analysis Services is SP4.
The approach I followed today is as follows:
I created a package in DTS of SQL Server 2000
Step 1 Created a SSAS task and pointed the Dimension (Rebuild the dimension) that needs to be updated.
Step 2 Then I created another task to refreshh all cubes.
Step 3 I created a On Success workflow between the above two tasks.
I saved this package and scheduled it to run monthly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Power BI Kids competition 2026
Celebrating the next generation of data rockstars! 🚀✨ I am incredibly proud to share that we have officially wrapped up our 8-week #PowerB...
-
40 spectacular paper designs (using amazing colors & concepts) that need to look good and be informative in order to focus users’ attent...
-
Did you know that you can connect to your Power BI Desktop Model from Sql Server Management Studio (SSMS)? If not, this blog post is fo...
-
From the past 3 days I have been working on resolving merged and hidden cells issues when an SSRS reports is exported to excel. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment