Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Displaying Temporary Internet Files folder in Windows Explorer

I am so used to browse the temporary internet files folder for internet exploer but I was not able to do this since I upgraded my Internet Exploer to 7. I finally found a way to do this. Microsoft has made the temporary internet files folder a 'Protected operating system folder'. That is the reason we cannot view that folder even when we check on the option 'Show hidden files and folders'.

All we have to do is Go to Windows Explorer -- Tools -- Folder options -- View tab
Untick the 'Hide protected system files and folders'

And you can see the Temporary internet files' folder in C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\ folder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...