Wayne, our systems Administrator contributed this:
Having problems with a user who cannot connect to our proxy server because their Internet Explorer keeps using a manually entered username and password, instead of their domain username and password. Even typing in the correct username and password doesn't work. Tried resetting IE settings, changing authentication options, with no success. Finally found instructions on removing the saved passwords, and that fixed the problem.
Windows XP does not offer a very easy way to review or remove the saved passwords though. If you follow the steps below though you can access a graphical interface to add, remove or edit the saved passwords on a given system.
1. Click Start and select Run
2. In the Open field type "rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr"
3. Once the Stored Usernames and Passwords interface opens you can select any of the entries and select Properties to view the existing information
4. To remove a saved password you can select one of the entries and select Remove. A confirmation screen will appear. Click on OK and the account will be removed
5. You can add additional saved passwords as well by clicking on the Add button and entering the appropriate information
6. Repeat the steps above as needed to add, remove or edit saved passwords
7. When you are done using the interface click the Close button
Thanks Wayne, for your contribution.
Yesterday I tried using a couple of RevolveScaleR functions -- RxSqlServerData and RxImport.in Rstudio. These are my learnings as part of ...
I have been in hibernation for too long now. I have changed jobs and now hjaving an opportunity to work on SAS code after nearly 11 years. ...
The following features cannot be saved in macro-free workbooks VB Project To save a file with these features, click no, and then choose ...