Friday, February 14, 2020

MSIgnite The Tour Sydney Day 1

I really enjoyed presenting at MSIgnite The Tour Sydney event on Day 1.  I presented two sessions as below :

Session 1:

What will kids teach us when they start loving data

In this session I have shared my learnings from helping kids to learn about databases and data visualisations.  It was amazing to see 590 people register for this theatre session. I was overwhelmed by the response of the people after the session.  More than 10 people lined up with a lot of questions.  Thanks to all those who have asked questions.


Session 2

Top 5 tips for Azure Cognitive services

In this session I have covered the tips around how to test the text analytics and the qnamaker  APIs created in Azure Portal using Postman for Key Phrases Language detection and sentiment analysis.
I have als0 covered how to extract text from images using OCR using Azure cloudshell.
Altogether about 640 attendees have registered to attend.

It was overall a unique experience.  Thanks Shiva Ford for this opportunity.

Special thanks to Sudhir Rawat for his help on getting my demos for the Language detection and qnamaker work just an hour before my session.









No comments:

Need admin approval -- Azure webapp message

Challenge encountered :  Today one of my colleague could not access a webapp that I have created in our Azure Tenant.  The error is as follo...