Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Difinity 2020 Day 1

Difinity2020 Day 1 was an amazing day at Cordis.  It started with Reza introducing the conference followed by the Keynote Power Platform demos by Charles Sterling, Ken Puls, Leila Etaati, John Liu, Heidi Hastings.

Highlight of the sessions that I attended was  Getting-hands-on-with-microsoft-power-virtual-agents  By Charles Sterling

In this session all the attendees got to build a #lowcode bot and publish it within 30 min.

I had an opportunity to present my session Build-your-first-model-with-azure-machine-learning-services   The audience were very responsive to my questions and I am confident that they learnt how to build a Linear Regressoin Model in the 45 min. session.

Thanks Charles Sterling for providing the  gifts for my most interactive participants.

I am also thankful to Ravit Jain of @Packt Publication for providing me with the books titled 'AI Carsh Course' written by Hadelin-de-ponteves to be given to 4 attendees.  This book is really good for those who are starting to understand what Artificial Intelligence is and would like to know about it.

Thanks Ginger Grant, Anupama Natarajan and Leila Etaati for your help with my demo.

Thanks to Reza and Leila for organising this event and also to all the volunteers who have helped in this event.  Some of the photos of my session below










9 comments:

venkateshj said...

That was such a great and beautiful information which will help for kids to learn effectively
Please check one of ours content
Selenium Training in Bangalore
Software Testing Training in Bangalore
Java Selenium Training in Bangalor
Best Selenium Training in Bangalore
Best Selenium Training Institute in Bangalore

360DigiTMG said...

I'm cheerful I found this blog! Every now and then, understudies need to psychologically the keys of beneficial artistic articles forming. Your information about this great post can turn into a reason for such individuals.
data scientist certification

360digitmgdelhi said...

I'm cheerful I found this blog! Every now and then, understudies need to psychologically the keys of beneficial artistic articles forming. Your information about this great post can turn into a reason for such individuals.
data science courses in noida

LearnInbox said...

thank you for sharing wonderful information with us. learn online Coding

Unknown said...

Happy to visit your blog, I am by all accounts forward to more solid articles and I figure we as a whole wish to thank such huge numbers of good articles, blog to impart to us.
data analytics course in yelahanka

Unknown said...

Happy to visit your blog, I am by all accounts forward to more solid articles and I figure we as a whole wish to thank such huge numbers of good articles, blog to impart to us.
data analytics course in yelahanka

360DigiTMGAurangabad said...

such a great article...
machine learning course in aurangabad

360DigiTMG-Pune said...

informative blog
data scientist course in pune

360DigiTMGAurangabad said...

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning
business analytics courses in aurangabad

Navigating the Data Science Seas: A Journey with Microsoft Fabric

Data science is a vast and exciting field, brimming with the potential to unlock valuable insights. But like any seafaring voyage, navigatin...