- Logged into the Central Administration of the Sharepoint on the relevant server.
- Clicked on Application Management
- Clicked on Manage Service Applications
- Cicked on Excel Service Application which is a hyperlink in blue
- Clicked on Trusted File Locations and clicked on the relevant link as shown below
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Workbook is larger than the maximum workbook size
I use sharepoint 2010 to display the data analysis tool I have created in excel 2010 to manage the Microsoft licenses as well as to utilise the excel 2010 capabilities of slicers and dicers. This has been going pretty smoothly until yesterday when I stumbled with this error below.
"Workbook is larger than the maximum workbook size"
So I had to go through the Excel web services properties on the sharepoint server and increase the maximum file size.
Here are the steps that I followed.
At the beginning of this month, I received an email from #microsoft telling me that I have received the Most Valuable Professional (MVP Awa...
This morning I was trying to call a stored procedure and insert the results in a temp table using the following code -- create table #...
In this post I would like to share my experience of migrating our Reporting server from sql server We installed SQL SERVER 2017 on...
Today I was trying Node.js to connect to SQL Server, the connection to the sql server failed with the below error. name: 'ConnectionE...