Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Scroll Lock problems in Excel

Yesterday I had this problem in moving between the cells within excel. This problem usually occurs if the scroll lock is on. I tried to find the scroll lock button on my keyboard but it was not there. So I got the idea of using the On screen keyboard function to diable the scroll lock.

So I clciked on Start button -- All Programs -- Accessories -- Ease of Access --On Screen keyboard.

The following screen appears and I click on the scroll lock as shown below.



This same funcationlity can be used when we use remote desktop to access the keyboard of the remote computer.

No comments:

Navigating the Data Science Seas: A Journey with Microsoft Fabric

Data science is a vast and exciting field, brimming with the potential to unlock valuable insights. But like any seafaring voyage, navigatin...