Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Increasing the number of recent files in SSMS

In Sql Server Management Studio, I usually access my sql query files that I save -- using the File -- Recent Files option. The default setting of the number of recent files to be displayed in SSMS. Today I wanted to access a file that I had used last week and I could not find that file in the recent list.

So I thought of displaying more than the normal 4 files that are displayed in the Recent Files option. So I set out to find where the settings are (as in the microsoft office programs) -- I clicked on Tools -- Options -- General -- The option reads as

Display 4 files in the recently used list. I changed the number 4 to 10.

Now it is starting to display 10 recently used files.

No comments:

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...