Friday, August 24, 2007

Unable to enlist in the transaction

Today after about a month again I was facing a similar problem of unable to enlist a transaction. I took half a day, to realise that this is the problem as there was no error when I was using the web interface but the results were not coming up. Then I slowly started looking at the event viewer and only then I noticed the "Unable to enlist a transaction error". I didnot expect the reason for this until I read this article, When I disconnected the firewall everything seems working well. I have now switched the firewall back on by allowing the port for MSDTC as 3372.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

This helped me allot.

//A

Step By Step Guide to resolve SQL server connection issues when connecting from R Studio

Yesterday I tried using a couple of  RevolveScaleR functions -- RxSqlServerData and RxImport.in Rstudio.  These are my learnings as part of ...