Wednesday, July 25, 2007

document.getElementId() has no properties

Today I was getting this error, in Firefox even though the Javascript code that I wrote was working fine.

I had a feeling that my javascript code was not working, and concentrated to work on that.

But the error was not in the javascript code but in the xsl code.

To solve these kind of errors in FF give your elements IDs instead of names and reference them with

document.getElementById("id")

IE seems to be a bit relaxed even though you have a name defined and not the Id.

No comments:

Step By Step Guide to resolve SQL server connection issues when connecting from R Studio

Yesterday I tried using a couple of  RevolveScaleR functions -- RxSqlServerData and RxImport.in Rstudio.  These are my learnings as part of ...