Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Free Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids Week 6 update

Databases and Data Visualisations course for kids aged between 9 to 14 years week 6 update.

Had a great time this week with kids attending the SQL course. #sqlfamily #microsoftnz #mvpbuzz

I had a short recap of the last week's session covering update, delete and basic SQL functions.

This week they learnt how to import data from a csv file.  After they imported the file, I have asked them to view what they have imported and most of the kids started writing the select queries for all my questions.

In the next session I am planning to cover table joins to them. Hopefully this will be the last session on databases after which I will be organising a test

I am looking forward for the session on next Monday.




No comments:

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...