Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ERROR 22-322: Syntax Error is SAS code

I have been in hibernation for too long now. I have changed jobs and now hjaving an opportunity to work on SAS code after nearly 11 years. Today I was running a SAS program and got the following error.

ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: a name, -, :, FORMAT, INFORMAT, LABEL, LABEL, LENGTH,

To resolve this as the error suggested there was a syntax error in my code where I was not using the proper syntax in the ATTRIB statement I was using

Name label 'Employee Name';

Here the label statement needs an '=' so when I change this to the following statement

Name label = 'Employee Name' ;

the sas code was executed successfully.

No comments:

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...