Monday, May 23, 2011

Microsft outlook export option

A couple of days ago my manager asked whether there is a way to convert appointments recorded in outlook into a report so that the data need not be double handled.




I thought there should be some sort of an export option provided in outlook and started exploring the menus in outlook. Sure enouth there I found under the File menu an option called Import and Export as shown below.





I chose the export to file option as shown below.




I them chose the csv for windows option as shown below.





In the next screen I chose the calendar folder and specified the dates to export and the path and the file name. The csv file was exported with all the different fields.

No comments:

Navigating the Data Science Seas: A Journey with Microsoft Fabric

Data science is a vast and exciting field, brimming with the potential to unlock valuable insights. But like any seafaring voyage, navigatin...