Thursday, June 03, 2010

Crystal reports not working from CRM system

today I had a problem where the crystal reports that render through the CRM system that print on a label printer were not printing. The error coming up was - "Error printing to crystal reports." Our system admin tried to reinstall the printer software, but that didnot fix the problem. Then I asked him to check whether it is the Microsoft updates.

Then he restarted the system and allowed the updates to go through and that fixed the problem.

No comments:

Step By Step Guide to resolve SQL server connection issues when connecting from R Studio

Yesterday I tried using a couple of  RevolveScaleR functions -- RxSqlServerData and RxImport.in Rstudio.  These are my learnings as part of ...