Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The following features cannot be saved in macro-free workbooks

The following features cannot be saved in macro-free workbooks

VB Project

To save a file with these features, click no, and then choose a macro -
enabled file type in the file type list.


To continue saving as a macro freee workbook, click yes.

That was the error I was getting today when I wanted to write a macro in Excel 2007.

In order to make an Excel 2007 workbook macro enabled, you need to save the workbook as .xlsm rather than .xlsx That solves the problem of the macros not being enabled.

3 comments:

Swapnil said...

Hi
thanks a lot of

My problem is solved when I follow your suggestion.

Unknown said...

Simple. But great ! :)
It helps me a lot.

Nice day to you.

Unknown said...

Simple. But great !
It helps me a lot.

Have a nice day :)

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...