Saturday, July 04, 2009

Browsercap.ini update for IE 8

As soon as the Internet Explorer 8.0 was released and our customers have updated to IE 8.0 I started having queries about crystal reports compatibility with IE 8.0

The fist step I took was to update the browsercap.ini The code I used to update is as follows:

[code]
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; IE 8.0

[IE 8.0]
parent=IE 7.0
version=8
majorver=8
minorver=0

[*(*MSIE 8.*Mac*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Mac

[*(*MSIE 8.*Win 1*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Win 2*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Win 3*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Win 9*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Win N*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Win X*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Windows 1*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Windows 2*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Windows 3*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Windows 9*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Windows N*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win

[*(*MSIE 8.*Windows X*)*]
parent=IE 8.0
platform=Win





[/code]

No comments:

Step By Step Guide to resolve SQL server connection issues when connecting from R Studio

Yesterday I tried using a couple of  RevolveScaleR functions -- RxSqlServerData and RxImport.in Rstudio.  These are my learnings as part of ...