Monday, May 27, 2019

My Microsoft MVP Award

At the beginning of this month, I received an email from #microsoft telling me that I have received the Most Valuable Professional (MVP Award). #mvpbuzz

Following that in the 2nd week, I received my MVP Award Gift package!

I believe that this award is for my contribution to the community in Microsoft technologies.

I never thought that my passion for sharing my knowledge would end up receiving this award one day. I would like to thank the Almighty for all the support in my life. I would like to thank my husband, my parents and 2 lovely daughters without whose support, this would not have happened.

I would like to thank @reza and @leila  for believing in me and nominating me.

Finally I would like to thank all the visitors to my blog posts, attendees of my various presentations, webinars and conferences.





No comments:

Navigating the Data Science Seas: A Journey with Microsoft Fabric

Data science is a vast and exciting field, brimming with the potential to unlock valuable insights. But like any seafaring voyage, navigatin...