Friday, July 30, 2010

MMC cannot open -- in Citrix

Today I had a problem with our citrix server, where in the Management Console was not opening as usual when I try to open any of the below processes. Citrix Access Management console, Event Viewer, Manage Server, Administrative tools etc.


but I could access the event viewer from another machine. Here is what the event viewer error message says.



Here are the steps I have been advised to follow by Aaron Mountford (gen-i consultant) to resolve this.

I have registered the two dlls as follows.


Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 Msxml3.dll, and then click OK
Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 %systemroot%\system32\inetsrv\wamreg.dll, and then click OK.

No comments:

Navigating the Data Science Seas: A Journey with Microsoft Fabric

Data science is a vast and exciting field, brimming with the potential to unlock valuable insights. But like any seafaring voyage, navigatin...