Friday, September 08, 2017

SSIS Error -- Exception deserializing the package "Access to the path ...... denied'

I was trying to build an SSIS package that one of my colleagues has created.

The first error that was thrown was  as below:
Exception deserializing the package "Access to the path 'C:\BACKup\Test\Test\bin\Development\Tcopy.ispac' is denied.".

Here are the steps that I have followed to resolve this.

Step 1  Check whether the package user has access to the path of the solution.
Step 2. Close the solution.
Step 3  Open Task Manager and end any process of DTS.  as shown below.







Step 4  Delete the .ispac file that is created in the bin/Development folder
Step 5  Reopen the solution and rebuild the package.

Hope these steps will help you resolve the build issues 

2 comments:

Dave Lassiter said...

This helped me today. Thank you.

The screenshot does appear to be Services because the User Name column is missing.

In my case, I stopped the DTS Service and steps 4 and 5 were successful.

Thanks again!

laxmi said...

hyperion online training
msbi training

Deploy the Azure Machine Learning Model

In the previous post I have discussed how to create an Azure Machine Model.  In this post I will be discussing how to Deploy this model. Pre...