Yesterday I came across this blog on MSDN by Bruno Aziza.
Bruno says that Biz Intelligence TV is a new and innovative way to let industry leaders express and gain access to thought-leadership on Business Intelligence. The goal of the BizIntelligence.TV program is to start an ongoing conversation by providing compelling content from peers and industry stars.
Here is the Biz Intelligence TV channel on Youtube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Power BI Kids competition 2026
Celebrating the next generation of data rockstars! 🚀✨ I am incredibly proud to share that we have officially wrapped up our 8-week #PowerB...
-
40 spectacular paper designs (using amazing colors & concepts) that need to look good and be informative in order to focus users’ attent...
-
Did you know that you can connect to your Power BI Desktop Model from Sql Server Management Studio (SSMS)? If not, this blog post is fo...
-
From the past 3 days I have been working on resolving merged and hidden cells issues when an SSRS reports is exported to excel. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment